KetoCal® Egg Custard Tart (4:1)
Author: Nutricia KetoCal
This recipe is for patients following a 4:1 ketogenic diet. The ketogenic diet should only be used under close medical supervision. Always check with your health care professional to ensure that a recipe is appropriate.
g Formula: KetoCal 4:1 powder - Nutricia
g Coconut, dried, shredded - unsweetened
g Oil, Olive
g Egg (raw, mixed well)
g Cream, 40%
g Nutmeg - ground
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
- Preheat the oven to 325°F
- Place coconut, KetoCal and butter in a bowl.
- Rub in the butter with your fingertips
- Sprinkle water over the top and mix until it becomes a stiff, crumbly pastry.
- Roll into a ball.
- Line the tartlet tin and press the pastry into the tartlet tin.
- Beat the oil, cream, nutmeg, optional carb-free sweetener, and eggs together.
- Fill the tartlet tin.
- Cook at 325°F for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown
KetoCal 4:1 LQKetoCal 4:1 LQ VanillaKetoCal 4:1 LQ Unflavored4:1 ratiobreakfastdessertsnacksweet