KetoCal® Cheese and Ham Tart (3:1) revised
Author: Chef (HCP)
This recipe is for patients following a 4:1 ketogenic diet. The ketogenic diet should only be used under close medical supervision. Always check with your health care professional to ensure that a recipe is appropriate.
g Formula: KetoCal powder 3:1 Nutricia NA
g Cheese, Kraft Cheddar (mild,medium,sharp)
g Ham, Oscar Meyer Naturals Smoked Ham
g Cream Cheese, Philadelphia Brand
g Oil, Canola
g Egg (raw, mixed well)
g Flour, Coconut - Bob's Red Mill Organic Hi Fiber
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
- Preheat the oven to 325 °F
- Place the coconut, KetoCal 3:1 and butter in a bowl. Rub the butter in with your fingertips
- Sprinkle water over the top and mix until it becomes a stiff, crumbly pastry.
- Roll into a ball
- Line the tartlet tin by pressing the pastry into the tin
- Beat the eggs.
- Chop up the ham and shred cheese.
- Mix the cream cheese, beaten eggs and oil together. Mix in ham and half of the cheddar cheese together and fill the tartlet tin
- Season with salt and pepper
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheddar cheese onto the top
- Cook at 325°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
breakfastlunchdinnersavoryKetoCal 3:1 Powder3:1 ratioBreakfastLunch