KetoCal Chocolate Halloween Cupcakes
Author: Mallory (HCP)
g Egg (raw, mixed well)
g Cream, 36%
g Flour, Coconut - Bob's Red Mill Organic Hi Fiber
g Baking Powder - Calumet (Kraft)
g Cocoa, Hershey's (unsweetened)
g Formula: KetoCal powder 3:1 Nutricia NA
g Oil, Canola
g Splenda, No Calorie Sweetener, Granular (McNeil)
g Pudding powder Kraft FatFr/SugarFr Inst.Chocolate
g Truvia Natural Sweetener - 1 packet weighs 3.5gm
These chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting & orange sprinkles are a perfect treat for Halloween.
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
2 g Splenda*, No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
7 g Coconut Flour
1 g Baking Powder
3 g Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
10 g KetoCal 3:1 powder
20 g Egg (raw, mixed well)
17 g Vegetable oil (i.e. Soybean, Sunflower, Safflower, Canola)
20 g Cream, 36%
- Weigh all ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 325º F
- Mix powdered ingredients together in a small bowl working out any lumps with the back of a spoon.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients with a whisk.
- Whisk above mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into 2 silicone cupcake liners
- Bake at 325º F for 15 minutes. Do not allow to brown.
- Allow cupcakes to cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Gently remove from cupcake liners
40 g Cream, 36%
3 g Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Chocolate Flavored Pudding powder
- Stir pudding powder into cream. Mixture will look grainy.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least 5 minutes to thicken.
- When ready to frost cakes, stir the frosting again to completely dissolve the pudding.
2 g Truvia
Small amount of orange (or yellow & red mixed) carb-free food coloring
Mix small amount of food coloring with Truvia. Add as "sprinkles" on top of cupcake after frosting.
DessertSweetchocolate3:1 ratioKetoCal 3:1 Powderhalloween