Pep-Acado Tostada-KetoU2018 fatbomb-adjusted
Author: Chef (HCP)
g Avocado, California or Mexico (Hass)
g Cream Cheese, Philadelphia Brand
g Pepperoni, Hormel Original - giant or regular
g Pepper, Jalapeno - raw
g Bacon - Side pork, not cured or sweetened - fried
g Tomato Paste - Sun Dried - Amore (in a tube)
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
- Weigh all ingredients,
- Place pepperoni on sheet pan.
- Bake in 350 F oven for 10-15 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, mix avocado, cream cheese, jalapeno, bacon and sun dried tomato.
- Season with a pinch of salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Divide the guacamole among the pepperoni or serve avocado mixture as a dip using pepperoni to dip
- Approximate servings: 8