Author: Chef (HCP)
g Formula: KetoCal powder 3:1 Nutricia NA
g Almond Flour (whole ground blanched almonds)
g Cheese, Cheddar - Medium - Tillamook
g Avocado, California or Mexico (Hass)
g Onions - Green, tops only
g Bacon - Side pork, not cured or sweetened - fried
g Pimentos - canned
g Cheese, Parmesan Hard
g Cream, 36%
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
- Weigh ingredients:
- To make crust: Mix KetoCal 3:1 powder, with almond flour, butter and cheese. Season with dried basil, salt and pepper.
- Divide into 4 portions, and press into mini pie pans or muffin tins.
- Bake in 350 F of 10- 15 minutes. Turn off oven and allow to continue to bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool
- Make filling: mix avocado, green onion, cream, bacon, pimento and Parmesan cheese.
- Divide filling between crusts.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Makes 4 meals or quiches can be cut into pieces for snacks
SnackLunchDinnerSavoryKetoCal 3:1 Powder