Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins - 12 muffin recipe
Author: Noelle (HCP)
g Cream, 36%
g Banana, fresh
g coconut flour
g Yogurt-Dannon Light&Fit All Flavors
g Egg Beaters, Original - Con Agra Foods
g Oil, Canola
g Nuts, Macadamia - dry roasted with salt
g Chocolate Morsels Semi Sweet - Nestle T. House
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
1. Insert paper liners into muffin tins.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In bowl, mix melted butter, cream, yogurt, egg beaters, oil, and mashed bananas. Add sweetener to taste (~1 tsp. Sweet 10).
4. In small bowl, toss chocolate chips with coconut flour (to prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the muffin). Stir in finely ground macadamia nuts. Next, add one pinch each of salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
5.Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix until just blended.
6. Pour into paper-lined muffin tins.
7.Bake for ~25 minutes until toothpick inserted in center is clean. Muffins will puff up and will be golden on top.