Chef Rachel's Thanksgiving Stuffing 3:1
Author: Chef (HCP)
g Coconut flour, organic - Bob's Red Mill (User-Added*)
g Formula: KetoCal powder 3:1 Nutricia NA
g Bouillon, Wylers Instant-Beef/Chick granules
g Cream Cheese, Philadelphia Brand
g Oil, Olive
g Egg (raw, mixed well)
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Place coconut flour and KetoCal into a bowl and rub in butter with fork or finger tips. Add a pinch of poultry seasonings, rubbed sage if desired.
3. Dissolve bouillon granules in the 10 mL of water.
Add bouillon water over mixture and mix until it becomes a stiff, crumbly pastry dough,
4. In another bowl, mix together cream cheese, eggs, and olive oil, until well blended.
5. Pour mixture (cream cheese, eggs, olive oil) into the dry mixture (coconut flour, KetoCal, butter, seasonings and bouillon) and mix together.
6. Season with salt, pepper and additional herbs if desired.
7. Add mixture to a casserole dish and bake for 10-15 minutes.
*Serve calculated amount.
*Make sure meal meets protein and calorie needs as well as prescribed ratio.
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
KetoCal 3:1 PowdeSavoryLunchDinner3:1 ratioThanksgiving