Robyn's Cheesy Cauliflower Steaks
Author: Robyn (HCP)
g Cheese, Parmesan Grated (100%)
g Cauliflower, raw
g Cheese, Kraft Cheddar (mild,medium,sharp)
g Mayo - Real Mayonnaise - Kraft
g Sour Cream - cultured (not low-fat)
g Cream, 36%
g Oil, Olive
Cauliflower steaks can be made by cutting a thick slice from a head of cauliflower.
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking tray with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Season cauliflower steak with a dash of garlic salt, and black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes per side until golden brown and fork tender.
- Mix together sauce ingredients: cheddar, parmesan, mayo and sour cream.
- When cauliflower is done, turn oven to broil. Spread cheese sauce on top of cauliflower steak and broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Service with cream to drink.