KetoCal® Crackers (MAD)
Author: Nutricia KetoCal
This recipe is for patients following a modified Atkins diet (MAD). MAD should only be done under medical supervision. Always consult with your health care professional to ensure a recipe is appropriate for your prescribed diet.
Household measurements are based on the USDA values for grams in household measurements. All nutritional values are calculated in ketocalculator using the household measurement’s corresponding gram weight.
5ml 1 tsp water
4.7g 2 tsp cheddar cheese, shredded
11g 2 Tbsp. Ketocal 3:1 Powder
10.1g 2 tsp eggs, raw, mixed well
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F
- Mix the Ketocal and water to form a batter
- Whisk the eggs into the mixture
- Divide into 4 and place onto a baking/parchment paper or a greased cookie sheet
- Use a spatula to shape each one into a 2” circle and sprinkle cheese on top
- Cook at 375 °F until golden brown (about 5-7 minutes) and then turn over and cook for another 5 minutes until crisp
- Once cooked remove and place on a cooling wire
Chef’s tip: Add a pinch of herbs for extra flavor!
crackersKetoCal 3:1 PowderModified Atkins Dietsavorysnack