KetoCal® Blackberry Crumble (MAD)
Author: Nutricia KetoCal
This recipe is for patients following a modified Atkins diet (MAD). MAD should only be done under medical supervision. Always consult with your health care professional to ensure a recipe is appropriate for your prescribed diet.
Household measurements are based on the USDA values for grams in household measurements. All nutritional values are calculated in ketocalculator using the household measurement’s corresponding gram weight.
16.5g 3 tbsp. Ketocal 3:1 powder
4.7g 1 tsp butter
7g 1 tbsp. coconut Flour
1.3g ½ tsp wheat flour
48g 2/3 cup blackberries, raw
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
- Preheat the oven to 325 °F
- Place the Ketocal, butter, flour, coconut flour and optional carb-free sweetener into a bowl
- Rub the butter in with your fingertips – the mixture should resemble fine breadcrumbs
- Place the blackberries in a small ovenproof dish and cover with the Ketocal crumble topping
- Cook at 325 °F for 10 minutes or until golden
KetoCal 3:1 PowderModified Atkins Dietsweetbreakfastdessert