KetoCal® Strawberry Panna Cotta (MAD)
Author: Nutricia KetoCal
This recipe is for patients following a modified Atkins diet (MAD). MAD should only be done under medical supervision. Always consult with your health care professional to ensure a recipe is appropriate for your prescribed diet.
Household measurements are based on the USDA values for grams in household measurements. All nutritional values are calculated in ketocalculator using the household measurement’s corresponding gram weight.
60g ¼ cup Ketocal LQ (unflavored or vanilla)
17.5g 1 tbsp. plus ½ tsp light whipping cream
6g 2 tsp sugar-free gelatin powder
14g 1 tbsp. crème fraiche*
31.1g 3 Tbsp. Strawberries, fresh, sliced
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
- Place the Ketocal LQ, cream and crème fraiche into a bowl
- Place the bowl over a pan of hot water and heat cream mixture until hot
- Pour the hot cream mixture over the sugar free gelatin and beat until smooth
- Add the chopped strawberries to the mixture
- Pour into a bowl or mould and chill
KetoCal LQModified Atkins Dietsweetdessert